Treatments and Surgeries
For medical services we partner with the best hospitals in Nordics. The pool of hospital consists of a mixture of university hospitals combined with highly specialized private hospitals e.g. in orthopaedics and plastic surgery. All hospitals are licensed and accredited by Nordic standards and/or e.g. ISO 9001 certification. All specialized physicians in every hospital are highly experienced professional in their own fields of medicine and have years if not decades of clinical and research work behind them. We only work with the best, since our customers deserve the best. Every surgery case is reviewed individually and we refuse to compromise lack of security or patient satisfaction over higher patient volumes.
You can find more information about treatment facilities on our Hospitals Section.
For Transparency, Our Treatment Package Always Includes the Following:
- English-speaking medical professionals at your service
- Preoperative consultation with a surgeon and anaesthesist and needed laboratory and imaging (MRI, X-Ray) examinations
- Surgery fee
- facility fee,
- surgeon’s fee
- operating team’s fee
- material used in surgery (e.g. implants or prosthesis),
- medication during hospital stay
- hospital stay, meals and medication during the stay. We will include a comfort pack at the hospital: WiFi, Newspaper/iPad, TV, Toiletry kit etc.
- Postoperative consultation, rehabilitation and follow-up care instructions by surgeon and/or physiotherapist
- Complete medical documents about your treatment in English after operation
- Communication possibility with operating surgeon after returning back to USA if needed
- Call-service after returning back to USA at any time should there be something to talk about in your medical condition
Please note that there are no hidden fees when operating with us. If it’s not mentioned in the contract it’s not to be charged from you. Our goal is to be the most transparent and trustworthy operator in the industry and to build complete treatment packages with no extra charges of course.
The pricing for each treatment can be found in the Pricing section.