All-Inclusive Medical Package
ALL-INCLUSIVE MEDICAL SERVICE
Our main service is a state-of-the-art solution, an all-inclusive package designed to match the level of wanted comfort and all the necessary medical needs related to a particular treatment. The most important part of our package is the medical care. We provide access to the best hospitals in the Nordics and make medical traveling easier and safer than it has ever been. Our all-inclusive service includes everything a customer needs medically, even the tiniest details are included. On top of the medical design, a customer, you, are able to choose all the additional features to your package. Some of these features might include extra workouts with physiotherapist, additional meals, luxury hotel, or even a day trips around the Nordics in case your condition allows that. Like said, we exist to make medical traveling, and having your treatment abroad much easier, more pleasant, and as trustworthy as having operation in your local hospital. We are a team of English-speaking professionals with staff in the United States and the Nordics. You are always safe with us.
As medical procedures and treatments tend to be complex, and recovery itself might not always be simple; we have designed the initial package the medical recovery and care in mind by including quality services based on your personal needs. We offer you this unique individualized package because we see every patient as an individual. Every treatment path is planned exclusively according individual needs and wishes. Patients will always have a personal Customer Travel Manager to organize and take care of everything in advance and during their stay in the Nordics. Best of all, this luxury might sound expensive, but we are actually able to cut the cost compared to your local healthcare in many areas, and the waiting for the treatment is dependent on when you are able to go. In other words, the care is affordable and accesible as it should be.
Customized and Easy
We provide multiple choices to customize you traveling in terms hotels, flights, amenities and services. In our basic price estimate a 4-star hotel with basic room is included, flights are economy or business class depending on surgery type (orthopedics might require business class for more comfortable traveling) and the type of flight is always presented in advance. Please see our Pricing Section for more details.
- English-speaking Customer Manager and Concierge who is personally responsible for the comfort of your stay. At your service 12/7 for business and 24/7 for emergency situations
- Flights from your wished destination to Nordics and back home: economy or business class depending on the surgery type, with possibilities to upgrade of course
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car service to hospital and back to hotel as many times as needed.
- Hotel stay: in our offer we estimate the needed hotels nights based on surgeon’s statement of the length of your stay. Should you wish to stay longer for holiday or physical treatment, just let us know and we will include this in you charge.
- We have teamed up with the best and friendliest hotels in Finland. Hotels always include complimentary WiFi during your stay with other amenities as well. Some hotels might not include breakfast automativally in the room bill. Please see hotel choices for closer details
- Tablet computer with local SIM Card for entertainment, newspapers and Skype/WhatsApp calls to home. Headphone set included.
- Extra clothing for every possible climate should you lack some piece of clothing (on your request)
- Nursing service at hotel based on specific need, call service available 12/7. Emergency service 24/7.
- Travel insurance by Global Protective Solutions (GPS)*
- Medical complications insurance by GPS * in case any medical complication might arise. Please click here for more details.
- Needed medication and medical equipment for travelling home and prescriptions for your local general practitioner should you need more medication
On Top of Medical Services, Our Instay Services Always Includes:
- Concierge service: to help in finding the most suitable combination of recovery and appealing free time options. We are happy to recommend and arrange all sorts of activities throughout the year.
- Personal medical assistance: on case-by-case basis depending on the surgery. Our service outside hospital environment is to support your recovery and help wherever needed.
- Medical equipment on case-by-case basis depending on the type of surgery. This means walkers, crutches, special compression socks, a grabber and other type of equipment to comfort recovering. We include every piece of equipment in our package during your stay in the Nordics.
- Amenities and comfort kits at arrival and after surgery to support your recovery: tablet computer with internet connection, headphones, magazines and entertainment to help in spending free time recovering.
- Seasonal clothing if needed
- Medical documents and service in fluent English in every part of your trip.
Optional Instay Services at Your Choice for Extra Cost:
- Private assistance in tourism, shopping and other free time activities are at your service on your request.
- Meal service to make your recovery as effortless as possible. At your choice we are able to arrange every meal as you wish.
- Accompanying of day-trips in the countryside and sports activities: for example archipelago, skiing, golf, sauna or ice hole swimming, and even trips to neighbouring countries.
- Culture activities like museum visits, theater and movies. A lot of different type of culture is available in the near by areas.
Travel and Medical Complications Insurance
As a professional and responsible medical travel operator we’re providing insurance to protect our clients in unfavorable situations. As no invasive medical procedure is completely risk-free, we provide every patient with two types of insurances: the first one is a private insurance from an American insurance provider, the second one is through Finnish Patient Insurance Center.
Our service regarding these insurance includes all following:
- Work as a facilitator and consultant between insurance company, hospital and patient in filing claims from Finnish or American stakeholder and following patients’ best interests at all times
- Gathering needed patient information and medical data for good evaluation of insurance claims
- Operator of a second travel to Nordics to receive follow-up care if patient would need such service
For more information on our Insurance Section
To see how our package works in real life and to have a more realistic picture of the travel you find a breakthrough example of a complete treatment path from our Patient Path Section.
All the details of what our package includes in bullet points can be found on our Price Breakdown Section.
Please be aware that as medical travel operator Path Surgery is not eligible in giving any legal advice whatsoever nor is to be held responsible for any unfavorable outcomes of treatment. Path Surgery works with the most trustworthy medical center in Nordics and only facilitates patients as per hospitals’ agreements.