How to Proceed
- If you want to you can already give us a brief description of your status and share us some files you might have. The link is down below.
- We would need your most recent medical documents about your condition should you possess any. Don’t worry about your privacy, your information is protected under HIPAA law and treated as Personal Health Information.
- The second step is an interview with a basic questionnaire to get some detailed information about you. Our skilled medical consultants will contact you for this.
- Sometimes a basic physical examination is recommended for updated information about your medical condition. This might require going to a physician’s appointment.
- After this it’s time for a quote and then a call or video meeting with the physician of your choice. To walk through the process, click Patient Path link.
You can contact us through by clicking here. Please have a valid email address and/or a phone number so that we can get back to you. We normally answer to emails in 24 hours but please allow up to 48 hours for our first response. Should you wish a quicker response you can also call us from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm